Sandals Royal Bahamian
Sandals Royal Bahamian
From the moment you arrive at Sandals Royal Bahamian, you'll find yourself immersed in the warm hospitality of the Bahamas.
You'll find everything you need at your fingertips, and if it's not there, all you need to do is ask your butler, concierge or the front desk.
Imagine a sanctuary so alluring the Duke and Duchess of Windsor made it their epicenter for high society as the famed Balmoral Club of the 1940s. Today, transformed into the Sandals Royal Bahamian, it remains an oasis of European grandeur where guests are still treated as royals. Voted “Top Spa Resort” by readers of Conde Nast Traveler, Sandals Royal Bahamian is considered to be the Caribbean’s most elegant resort. Seductive alabaster sand beaches and crystalline waters embrace tropical gardens and opulent suites, some the size of private villas—complete with every imaginable amenity, even your own butler.
While there is an astounding range of accommodation categories, more than half the resort is comprised of expansive, custom-appointed suites, each accompanied by upgraded amenities including en-suite bars and a Concierge staff who is dedicating to pleasing you. Top-tier suites include the highest level of "beck & call" luxury: a dedicated personal butler and airport transportation in a chauffeured Rolls Royce or Mercedes-Benz.
Few resorts in the world can match the exceptional fine dining selections at 10 specialty restaurants. Or the hospitality at 9 bars serving unlimited premium brand drinks. Each restaurant boasts its own authentic ambiance and decor, with masterfully prepared menus from internationally trained top chefs. Best of all, it's Sandals so no one's counting servings of anything including exclusive Beringer® wines. Bon appétit.
It’s no surprise the readers of Condé Nast Traveler named Sandals Royal Bahamian “Top Caribbean Spa Resort.” Exclusive to Sandals, the incomparable Red Lane® Spa combines the best of classic European spa rituals with a Caribbean flair. Using natural island botanicals that soothe and invigorate body, mind and soul, "life in the Red Lane" takes you on a journey to rejuvenation and self-discovery.
EVERY Sandals Wedding includes:
-Personal wedding planning team, preparation of marriage documents, picturesque wedding location, white Chiavari chairs with white cushions, pre-recorded musical accompaniment for your ceremony.
- A one-hour ceremony cocktail for all guests, the bride and grom signature cocktails, manicure for the bride, a 30-minute massage for the groom, free personal wedding website, free sandals wedding and honeymoon gift registry.
- A wedding photograph, romantic turndown service on the first night of your honeymoon, honeymoon mimosa breakfast in bed any morning of your choice and honeymoon dinner for bride and groom in a specialty restaurant with white glove service and complimentary sparkling wine (terms and conditions apply).
Sandals offers a ton of packages as they are customizable. From couples who want the perfect beach wedding to others that like the look of a garden venue or a wedding under the stars, there is something for everyone. The longer you stay and the more guests you have, the more you will receive. The more rooms that are booked, the more "bells and whistles" you receive. For example, 5-11 rooms= 2 bells, 12-19 rooms= 2 bells and 2 whistles, 20-35 rooms= 2 bells and 2 whistles and so on (terms and conditions apply).
Bells include (1 bell per item):
- A room category upgrade, 2-minute wedding video trailer, basic white or bamboo structure, spiked tea themed bridal shower or a rum and game night.
- Kiss me at Twilight package (1 whistle), welcome celebration even setup fees waived (1 whistle), wedding dinner setup fees waived(1 whistle), $1000 credit toward catamaran cruise for group (1 whistle), spa themes bridal party (2 whistles), bonfire with sweets and wine (2 whistles), 6 nights in a love nest suite (3 whistles).
Sandals also offers Free Weddings! These include:
- A bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere of fuschia and yellow Mokara orchids, white Chiavari chairs with white cushions for as many guests as you would like, table settings with centerpieces of matching fuschia and yellow Mokara orchids and a two-tiered white fondant wedding cake with fuschia and yellow Mokara orchids.
Sandals' Free Honeymoon Package includes:
- A bottle of chilled sparkling wine in your room
- A special turndown service with flower petals on your bed on the first evening
- A delivery of fresh flowers and a breakfast in bed on one morning of your choice
- A honeymoon gift registry
One special feature Sandals offers is the Honeymoon Hop. Due to various Sandals resorts in Saint Lucia, Jamaica and other islands, Sandals wants to give you the option to hop to the other resorts in that destination. For example, Saint Lucia has 3 Sandals resorts, so you can visit all 3 on your vacation. In addition, they are also accommodating on hopping off the island to other Sandals resorts too! Contact a NOW wedding and honeymoon planner for more details.